Mar 6, 2012

In other news

Just a few quick updates:
  • I got my tax return back in less than a week!
  • I have already spent some of it on these (see below) Mine aren't quite this, um..colorful. Mine are gray, cream and orange.
  • My college roommates are coming to visit! Two of my best friends from college are coming into town the last weekend in March. I couldn't be more excited about spending time with these ladies!
  • I'm going to Biltmore this weekend with Jonathan and we are staying at a Marriott Autograph hotel. It is REALLY nice and I am so excited. It was just such a great deal! Almost 60+% off!
  • My blood pressure has been really high and when I went to the doctor this morning, it was really low! And I've lost two pounds in the last two weeks!
  • I've exercised each of the last three days! 
  • I miss my family. Gabe sent me a pic of Baxter today and I was so glad to get it. I really miss being able to see those babies! 
  • And since I am a Grandma and go to bed early - I'm going to "hit the sheets"!

1 comment:

  1. nice update. i especially like update 3. :)

    ReplyDelete