Jun 10, 2012

My Recent Reveries

WHAT IF...


These two little words cause so much grief in my life. Of course I sit around thinking those two words followed by so many others. I'm not going to reveal those here tonight but details will be coming soon. I know that there's no way that I can live my life by the "what if's". I feel like I could "what if" myself to death and still have no answers. I know that is why it is so important to give all to Christ. He knows me and my situation and what's going to happen and I can't do a whole lot about it but trust in HIS will. As hard as it is for me to wait for Him, I know that is the only right thing to do!


Regarding these questions: 


Wise thoughts from Jesus Calling - June 8


"I want you to be all mine, filled with the Light of My Presence. Hold back nothing from Me. Bring your most secret thoughts into the Light of My Love. Anything you bring to Me I transform and cleanse from darkness. I know everything about you, far more than you know of yourself. But I restrain My yearning to fix you, waiting instead for you to come to Me for help. Seek my face with a teachable spirit. Come into My Presence with thanksgiving, desiring to be transformed."

1 comment:

  1. "But I restrain My yearning to fix you, waiting instead for you to come to Me for help. Seek my face with a teachable spirit."

    That teachable spirit part is certainly convicting for me! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete