May 8, 2010

Knoxville's Downtown Market

The Market Square Farmers Market is in Downtown Knoxville every Wednesday afternoon and Saturday morning.  The one on Saturday is pretty big.  About like Greenville's :)  I went today for the second time. I loved it.  It is a BEAUTIFUL day here in Knoxville.  About 70 degrees, breezy, sunny...Life couldn't get any better!

The find of the day is gourmet chicken salad.  They have about 10 different flavors and I think that when I go every week, I'll be trying a new one!  This week's flavor is Spinach Roasted Red Pepper and Goat Cheese!

2 comments:

  1. yummy. care to share? we enjoyed our pizza from tomato head the other night before the concert. market square is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked the Market. Hope you have made plans to join us for the International Biscuit Festival on June 4th and 5th. For more information, go to biscuitfest.com

    ReplyDelete