Sep 2, 2010

Fall is in the Air!

Ok, so Fall isn't REALLY in the air - it's like 97 degrees here in Knoxville today, but the nights are cooler, the days are getting shorter and it will cool down during the day....eventually...Right?  Sometimes I feel like summer lasts forever, but it's already September...when did that happen? 

Up next in my life:
1. Moving - in the process right now and can't wait to get situated in my new home
2. Visiting - friends and being visited by friends. Ashley and Timothy were in town this week.  Really under unfortunate circumstances as Tim's step mother is very sick.  But I got to spend some time with Ashley and Tim and Cooper (their newest addition).  I've also got a few things coming up that involve friends - not just friends from Knoxville but from other places too and I'm looking forward to visiting with them SOON!!
3. Boston - going to Boston at the end of this month.  Just for fun with Nellie and am looking forward to getting out of town for the long weekend.
4. Concert - Mumford & Sons is going to be in Knoxville the first weekend in November and I'm SO looking forward to seeing them live.  I've only recently become a fan but I really like them and can't wait to see them in November.

Hopefully all these GOOD things will be enjoyable and nothing else will happen that can hinder my spirit. I'm looking forward to piecing things back together and settling into my new home :)

COME VISIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment