Aug 28, 2010

I've spent the past 4 days....

In tears. 

On Tuesday morning I received a phone call from a Knox County Sherriff.  Someone had broken into my home. They took the things that I hold most valuable - mainly jewelry.  They took my computer, Anna's computer, our digital cameras, and our jewelry.  I have lost some precious gifts from my parents, and some heirloom things of my grandmothers.  I would say that my heart hasn't hurt this bad in awhile but I'd be lying.

I had a little bit of a mini-melt down at work today.  Stupidly enough over my iPod - all I wanted to do last night was listen to my iPod and the battery was dead and I can't charge it because I don't have my computer.  I also don't have my music and my pictures and he deleted all my pictures off of my digital camera - that I did get back.  He even took my own bag - and filled it up with all my stuff.

The good news is that they caught the sorry s.o.b.'s that broke in here.  We got a thing or two back. I know that he's in jail and will be there for awhile.  I'm still crazy nervous and my nosey over-active neighbor is NOT helping the situation. 

The plan: move, as soon as possible.

1 comment: