Jul 31, 2011

Perfect, Fabulous Weekend!

What a weekend! It was a whirlwind and went by quickly but the days seemed long! It really couldn't have been any better!

1. Dinner with my friend Nick on Friday at Taste of Thai! Hadn't been there in so long! Man, it was delicious!
2. Meeting friends out in Downtown Knox!
3. Breakfast at Pete's. That place was awesome! Definitely going back!
4. Diana's wedding! It was a beautiful, sweet wedding. I forgot how much I loved weddings and how special they are when I am truly excited for my friend getting married. I am so excited for Diana and Mark!



Loved seeing friends at this wedding!

It's just been an all around fabulous weekend! I am so sad that it's over. I am looking forward to this next week with plans to hang out with so many friends over the next few days! It has been a perfect ending to July!

Can you believe tomorrow is August?

No comments:

Post a Comment