Dec 12, 2012

6 more weeks!

I can't sleep tonight so I thought I would catch up on my blog.

 Here's a little summary of all that is going on over the next 6 weeks:

1. This weekend my parents friends are having a shower for Jonathan and me in South Carolina. I love this and I know it is going to be so much fun but it involves a weekend of travel.

2. Next weekend is Christmas weekend. I will have started MY NEW JOB and am only hoping that I have Christmas Eve off.

3. The next weekend Jonathan's mom is having a shower for me in Knoxvile. Then it's New Year's Eve.

4. The next weekend my sister in law is having a family shower for us in Greenville.

5. Then it's only TWO WEEKS TIL THE WEDDING!!!

The wedding is only 6 weeks away and I really can't believe it!

So, there's a lot of fun stuff coming up! I am trying to enjoy this time and this pre wedding season!

But I can't wait to be married to Jonathan!


1 comment:

  1. Dear Marie, So sorry to miss the shower this weekend in Greenville. Initially I was scheduled to babysit at an event at DPC which I committed to a long time past. But then I came down with a severe cold this weekend, so did not go anywhere. I have a very cool ornament for your next year's tree :-) Look forward to the wedding!!!!!! Blessings, Nancy

    ReplyDelete