Dec 4, 2012

A few things lately...

There has been so much going on lately. Here's what I have been up to:

1. Work, work, work:






2. My car turned 100,000 Miles! In just 6 1/2 years, I have done so much driving. It's been a good car and I hope it lasts me at least 6 1/2 more years!













3. I MAILED my WEDDING invitations!!

















4. I did some wedding crafti-ness with the help of my crafty roommate!

















5. Jonathan and I put up our "first" Christmas tree! Since this will be our first Christmas in Nashville, (even though we're not married yet) we have been having a lot of firsts!

6. And just for fun - I can't wait to try these! MMmmmm!
7. Oh, One more thing:
53
days 'til our wedding








1 comment:

  1. where did you find those m&ms? i haven't seen them...not that i need to find them but i'd really like to! let me know how they are.

    ReplyDelete