Jun 6, 2010

June

Well, It's June.  I can't believe it.  I've been in Knoxville almost a year now.  I'm terrified to say this but for the first time in my adult life, I am comfortable.  Life is good.  Things are good.

I'm still hurting in ways that I cannot translate into words after the loss of Maeve.  It's hard to believe it's been a month today. I cannot imagine the way that Gabe and Ashley must be feeling.  It's been hard to be here and away from my family.  It's been hard to not know what to do for Gabe and Ashley.  It's been hard to know how to pray for them. It's been hard to have the faith to know that God is Sovereign and in control.  I wrote in a recently post, the post about Maeve, with an assertive tone, that I knew these things to be true.  And I do - in my head....my heart's another story.

Just today - I felt like Jesus was saying:

"Marie, Give me your whole heart. You can trust me...."

No comments:

Post a Comment