Jun 28, 2010

Mom's 60th Birthday Party

So, my Mom turned 60 on June 11th. 

And we had a HUGE party for her this past Saturday night! We invited friends from Greer, friends from church, cousins, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, grandmothers, friends, pastors, children and more friends!

It was SO much fun!
This is the tent/tables/wild flowers/decorations for the party!

We had about 100 guests!

 This is my beautiful family - minus 2 babies, Caldwell (3) and Hamilton (2)

 Caldwell was not so sure about all these people at her house.  Papa was loving on her.

 We had a band! A BLUEGRASS Band!!! Ben did a little pickin' and singin' with them! It was great!  He is such a talented guitarist.

And Cake - lots and lots of Cake.  This is my beautiful Mom and her delicious cake! The band played and sang Happy Birthday to her!

My Beautiful sisters-in-law, Ashley and Beth!

This is my cousin Kelly, her new baby Kennedy, and her dad, my Mom's brother, Bud!



And this is my favorite pic of the night!

It really was a super fun night and I really think Mom enjoyed it! She hasn't stopped saying Thank you! It was so wonderful to be able to be with my family and be able to celebrate something good and laugh together! I also got to visit some sweet Greenville friends.  It was good to see them. This weekend made me pretty homesick for South Carolina.




1 comment: