Aug 5, 2010

Crazy

oh. my. gosh. 

I am not even sure where to begin. And I don't know that I could write down everything that I'm feeling and thinking.  My heart and my head are in two different places.  Things have been absolutely CRAZY here, in my life. 

I had the most fabulous, relaxing week at the beach and then I came back to absolute chaos.  Well, that's what I feel like anyway.  I have had plans almost every minute of every day.  And the fun doesn't stop.  I've been working out of town this week and I will be for the next two weeks with plans out of town on the weekends.

This weekend I had planned to go home for Hamilton's birthday party.  The fact that it is at 10 AM on Saturday and the fact that I've been invited to parties in Knoxville on Friday and Saturday nights AND the fact that I'm going to be out of town the next two weekends has influenced my decision to stay in Knoxville.  I would really love to be there but the truth is that I'm not going to be able to spend time with Hamilton at this party.  I'd rather go to Greenville one weekend and hang out with him for the day.  That's my preference.  I'm going to plan a weekend to go down and hang out with Hamilton and Caldwell :)  I think it'd be super fun!

I'll miss seeing the fam this weekend.  

I've been more than a little homesick for SC lately.  

I'm looking forward to heading that way and seeing them in the near future :)

1 comment:

  1. hope you enjoy your knox parties...and some quiet, chill time too, busy lady!

    ReplyDelete