Aug 14, 2010

I'd like to take a moment...

To revisit this quote:

"You don't quite know what it is you do want, 
but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so! 
Mark Twain

 I have known for my whole life that there is something else there, something else that can fill that void of want in my life.  In full reality it is Jesus.  Only Jesus.  These things I know in my head and in my heart.  But there are other things that I want for my life.  They make my heart ache I want them so.  I'm waiting.  I'm waiting on Jesus' perfect timing.

I think of these words below and remind myself of DAILY:

God is God.  Because He is God, He is worthy of my trust and obedience.  I will find rest no where but in His Holy will, a will that is UNSPEAKABLY beyond my largest notions of what he is up to. 
Elisabeth Elliott

Now to Him who is able to do IMMEASURABLY more than all we ASK or IMAGINE, according to his power that is at work within us, to Him be the Glory.
Ephesians 3:20-21


No comments:

Post a Comment