Jan 4, 2011

2011: A Look Ahead

I really hate to use the word resolutions because I feel like people make resolutions every New Years and no one sticks to them! I've seen several people who have jokingly made reference to the New Years Resolutions they've already given up on and it's only January 4th!

 
So, these are my hopes for the year. Most of these are things that I struggle with on a daily basis so I am hoping that I can change my lifestyle instead of just my intentions.
  1. Find a job.
  2. Exercise regularly.
  3. Attend church and be involved.
  4. Be involved in a community group/Bible Study/Small group.
  5. Spend time with friends and family whenever possible.
  6. Keep myself focused on the positive things in this life.
  7. Live a praying life.
So, please join me in prayer for a hopeful, encouraging, prayerful year for 2011. Let's keep each other accountable.

No comments:

Post a Comment