Jan 2, 2011

Dorothy Louise

2010 ended in the most amazing way!

I became an aunt again! Ben and Beth had their second child - Dorothy Louise! She is named for both of her paternal grandmothers and one maternal grandmother.  She will be called Dot! I just know how much my grandmother would have loved this child. She looks so much like Caldwell.  Mom and baby are happy and healthy!

Born December 31, 2010 at 9:50 AM, 7 lbs, 12 oz, 21 inches. reddish brown hair. 
With her Nana - Beth's Mom

Sleepin'.
I was supposed to go to Nashville this weekend and visit friends but I have loved every minute of being in South Carolina. Caldwell has been staying at my parents house too and so I've been able to spend a lot of time with her. What a fantastic way to end the year and a fantastic way to start the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment