Sep 13, 2011

Great News

Well, today, I get to announce the GREAT news...now that it's officially official.

I was HIRED today, by that big hotel chain!! My official start date is Monday, September 19. I am just so, so relieved and excited. Well I'm exhausted. But I think that I'll be excited. This is close week and I have worked 11 each the past two days...It makes for some long days but I really am enjoying it!

Relieved is the best word that I can say. I'm just SO relieved. So excited to be permanent and feel secure in my job! Well, it'll be a long, long time before I feel secure but I really do like my work and I feel like I'm doing a good job at it. I'll be in this position for at least another year, which I think is a good thing so I'm looking forward to getting settled in and being a "real girl"!

That's all the big news that I've got to share tonight, but I wanted to share it because it's so very important to me and so very exciting!!!

5 comments:

  1. APOIAWEURKZNVP9023458[EOAIRGJA;DLZKVJA[0W9ERQ34[0TUADOFLGJB'ZFOIDUGBA[0948T6Q[094Y8'AOFGLJ!!! :) so excited it's official!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful!! I am excited and happy for you! Sarah G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what good news Marie!!! Blessings and have a great weekend of celebrating!

    ReplyDelete