Sep 10, 2011

Update:

Well, It's been about two weeks since I've written on here! I feel like I've been ridiculously busy with a lot and nothing at the same time!

I've been trying to balance my time between work, him, friends and a few other things that have my attention! The past few weeks/weekends have been spectacularly awesome. We didn't even do anything really exciting, but it's just been so much fun to hang out together.

Work is going really good and I am finally in the process of being a permanent employee! I should be official by next Monday.

Next things on my plate:
1. Jess is stopping by for a visit Sunday!! CANNOT wait to see her!
2. Quarter Close at work. I'm counting on about a 50 hour week this week. YIKES!
3. Home. I'm going home next weekend and taking him for a wedding and the HMP!
4. Nashville. Sometime soon!
5. More weddings later this fall.
6. FALL!! It feels soooooo good here in TN. I even had a dream about the leaves changing last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment