Oct 25, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

I feel like there's been so much going on but when I try to think of what it is that's been going on, I kind of draw a blank! I've enjoyed a few slow weeks - at work and socially. I haven't done much during the week and have been able to relax on the weekends here lately for the most part and that has been so nice!

This past weekend, my mom was in town. We went to Cumberland Caverns to Bluegrass Underground! It was so cool! I want to take Jonathan back down there because I know he would love it. It was kind of a long drive - a little over two hours - but well worth it. I did forget about the time changing so we were a little thrown off for an hour by Central Time. We saw Westbound Rangers and Mountain Heart. The Westbound Rangers were good and entertaining!  They were fun - told jokes and cut up the whole time! Mountain Heart was amazing! It is a group of very talented musicians! They were so much fun to just listen to. The banjo player had only his thumb on his left hand. He was an incredible player. He's the guy that organized the group. It was so awesome to hear him play and such a great reminder that we, as people, can do anything we set our minds to. He was amazing to watch and hear play. I didn't take my camera but will next time I go.

Definitely check out their website for some cool photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment