Oct 30, 2011

Halloween Weekend

This past week and weekend has been pretty fun. At work we had a Halloween Contest involving set building and costumes. Our department decided to do Pirates! It was so much fun. Here's a few photos of our set and some people in our department and their costumes. I'm not sure who won yet, but should know tomorrow!

The front of our Ship.

The Ship and sails.

Sails, Ship, Cannons, Ocean, Pirates

Water, Waves, Ocean.

Skeleton Crew

Dock.

Most of our department. Pirates, Arg!

My pirate accounting team.
I spent the day Friday running around pirating and then Friday night, I went to dinner with Jonathan and his family for his Birthday, which is Monday - Halloween Day. We went to Longhorn Steakhouse and it was delicious. Friday night, I went over to Rob and Ashley's house for a party and then Saturday night I went with Jonathan and a bunch of my friends to The Freakers Ball. It was a lot of fun and there were some C-r-azy costumes there! We got home L A T E. It has really been a fun weekend. Tomorrow night, I am going to take Jonathan out to dinner for his birthday to Ye Old Steakhouse - a Knoxville tradition. I haven't been there before but it is apparently the best steak in town!

2 comments:

  1. Ye Old Steakhouse sounds like the kind of place a pirate would eat. Good choice!

    ReplyDelete