Oct 9, 2011

Full Weekend

Until Friday, I thought I had no weekend plans. I was looking forward to a nice, relaxing weekend at home, by myself!

Well, that didn't exactly happen but it was a really fantastic weekend and I loved every minute of it! Friday night Nick and one of his friends came into town to stay with me for the weekend. They were going to the UT Football game. Friday night, Jonathan and I went and me them out for a little bit. Saturday morning, I did brunch with Nick, Zack, Latisha, and Carly. Then I met Joetta and Melissa at the Mall. When I was at the mall I ran into a girl from my Bible Study. Then I met up with Jonathan and we went to Morristown for the wedding of a good friend of mine from Grad School, Lesli. While at the wedding I saw Morristown friends, CN Friends, and friends from Johnson City. It was a beautiful setting and Lesli was gorgeous. Her dress may be the most gorgeous wedding dress I've ever seen. It was really beautiful. I came back exhausted and went to bed! I don't think I've ever spent one day visiting so many different people from different parts of my life! It was fabulous! My good friend Ashley was in town with her family this weekend and I am sad to say that I missed seeing them. Things just got crazy busy too fast! Hopefully next time I can visit with them.

The wedding in Morristown was at a place called Windswept - a community that kind of fell through when it was developed but it is absolutely gorgeous there. You can see for miles and miles. Here are a few pictures from the wedding!

The view from Windswept Clubhouse, gorgeous!

My date :)

Close-up...I love this photo!

Gorgeous Sunset


The Bride

The Moon - this photo is just for Nellie!

1 comment:

  1. u two look fab all gussied up! so glad i was a part of the weekend mania.

    ReplyDelete