Sep 13, 2009

Weekend Update

Well,this probably won't be as funny as Weekend Update from Saturday Night Live!

This has been a pretty great weekend! I worked in Johnson City all week and got home around 6 Friday night, went to dinner and then to see The Breakfast Club! They're an 80s coverband and it was awesome! I've seen them perform a lot but it is always so much fun! I went with a bunch of Carson-Newman friends and saw a bunch of other Carson-Newman people there too! It was great! Saturday I went to lunch with Nancy and Jerry - who were stopping by on their way to Kentucky. It was a great visit with Greenville friends. I watched the game (Tennessee) nd cooked dinner with Whit. They lost but it was good to hang out with her and just relax!

It has been a good weekend with friends and so much fun! I'm back to JC this week for work. Hoping to hang out with friends while I'm there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment