Sep 4, 2009

Loving Knoxville

Well,  as of this coming Monday, September 7, I will have been in Knoxville for 2 months!  Kind of unbelievable.

Things I love in Knoxville:
1. Home: I love my new home.  It's a great neighborhood, some-what odd neighbors, but great location and great space.

2. Friends: I love being so close to college friends.  I've had something to do every weekend that I've been here and it's because I'm so close to so many college friends. It really is fantastic.  I love meeting new people but there is something about old, comfortable friendships that is special.

3.Work: Work is going great.  I am really enjoying the work, my co-workers (most of the time) and manager/boss.  We all work well together.

4: The City: Knoxville is a great place to live.  It is overrun by college students though! I think campus is part of what makes Knoxville so great.  There's this extra energy in the air!  Especially this week with it almost being "Football time in Tennessee!"  They'll be playing Rocky Top on the radio starting this afternoon.  I'm going to the game tomorrow and am expecting to hear it at least 50 times :)

No comments:

Post a Comment