Sep 21, 2009

Night at the Museum and Other Funny Things

I love the movie Night at the Museum.  I have yet to see the second one but my favorite character from the movie is one of the old guys, Gus (Mickey Rooney), who used to be one of the security guards before Larry (Ben Stiller).  He's hilarious!  He has all these nick-names that he uses for Larry and some great one-liners.  He's just hilarious and it cracks me up because he's like this 80 year old man. A couple of my favorite quotes of his are:

Listen up, Lunch Box!
Do you want the job or not, snack shack?
Sweet dreams, cupcake.
Sleep tight, hotshot.
Keep a lid on it, butterscotch.
Do you want to dance, hot dog?
Look here, Hop Scotch!

There are a couple of other funny things that I've discovered this week.  They are fantastic time wasters!

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/
http://www.wikiality.com/

People of Walmart has pictures of people from Wal-mart. 

Wikiality is The Truthiness Encylopedia by Stephen Colbert.

No comments:

Post a Comment