Oct 1, 2009

Out of Town

So, I went home this past weekend and it was fantastic :) Caldwell turned two.  I can't believe that she's that old already!  Her actual birthday was Monday the 28th but we celebrated on Saturday with a big party at Ben and Beth's!  There were a lot of children there.  They all had a great time and there was crying a lot of the time.  It was fun to be able to be there. I'll post some pics next week probably.  I left my camera at home. 

I went to the Clemson football game on Saturday. It was fun but it POURED down rain the whole second half of the game.  I've never been that wet.  We may as well have just gotten in the shower with our clothes on.  I told Jared that he's owes me one for sticking in there and staying out in the rain the whole game! It was a good game, even though Clemson lost. Thanks to Jared's friend who gave us his coach's tickets we, we were on the 2nd row! It was awesome! I'm attributing my vicious cold to this game and standing in the rain. (Even though I probably would have gotten sick anyway!)


I worked in North Carolina on Monday and Tuesday, had dinner with Melissa in Jeff City and came on home Tuesday evening.  I was already starting to feel bad.  I did not work Wednesday or today.  I'm going to meet my friend Lindsey for dinner and a movie here in a bit, even though I'm still not feeling that great.

I'm headed home this weekend to Nellie's Harvest Moon Party.  I'm super excited about celebrating this annual event.  I cannot wait to see my Greenville peeps! 

Photos to come next week of Caldwell's birthday and the HMP!

No comments:

Post a Comment