Nov 22, 2009

Friends

Today I am THANKFUL for my wonderful friends and two weekends in a row with college roommates.

Last weekend I visited my friend and past college roommate (for two years), Ashley, in Thomasville, Georgia.  It is a beautiful little classic southern town about 15 miles from Florida.  We actually went to Florida to go to Target! Ashley lives there with her husband, Tim, who is the associate pastor at Thomasville First Presbyterian Church.  It was so good to be able to see their new home, their new town, and get to experience some of life with them.  They've been living just north of Boston for the past three years so it's nice to have them a little closer!

This weekend I had Joetta (college roommate for 2 years), Keli and Melissa (college roommate for 1 year) come stay with me in Knoxville to celebrate Melissa getting married!  It was a good excuse to hang out together and be with each other for the weekend.


I have a lot of wonderful friends and you all have no idea how much I am thankful for your friendship and encouragement.  It has meant more to me in the last year than ever before.  I am so grateful to share life with you!

1 comment:

  1. i LOVED our weekend!!! thanks for being such fun and such a flexible hostess. luv u!

    ReplyDelete