Nov 3, 2009

A Year Ago Today (Installment 2)

It's funny how things can change in just one year.

One year ago today...
I was living in downtown Greenville.
I had a job with a large regional accounting firm.
I had just bought a condo on Halloween.
I had just had a fantastic Halloween party with amazing friends.
I had just stood in line for an hour and a half and voted in probably the most controversial presidential election of all time, I even remember what I was wearing...

Suddenly in a moment all of that changed.  I've been so reflective recently about the past year.  I cannot believe how quickly things changed but how slowly this time seemed to go by. I cannot imagine the past year without the support and encouragement of too many friends and family members to name.  You are all wonderful.

So to update:

Today...
I live in West Knoxville.
I am working for a small accounting firm.
I am renting a townhouse.
I just had a fantastic Halloween weekend in Greenville with friends and a wedding!

Things are good. Life is good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment