Nov 1, 2009

Halloween Weekend

So this past weekend was pretty fabulous!  I got home late Friday night (about 1030).  Thanks to I-40 being closed in North Carolina I had to go through Johnson City adding an extra hour to my trip.  But that made for a good excuse to stop and see Joseph for dinner :)

I spent Friday night with my parents.  It was good to see them and spend some time with them.  I also got to see Ben and Beth for a few short minutes...and sweet Caldwell who was too tired to acknowledge my presence!

Saturday I went to Adam and Lisa's wedding.  It was beautiful and perfect and so good to be with friends to celebrate such a special occasion!  I hung out with greenville friends for the rest of the night and today after church! It was so fun. I stayed with Nellie last night and it was great to be able to really catch up with her! We just hung out downtown and enjoyed people/costume watching.  I went to church at DPC today and really enjoyed it.  It is always good to be refreshed by corporate worship at Downtown Pres! I've been doing a lot of reflective thinking lately about a lot of things. But also about how much Downtown Pres was apart of my Greenville life and how much I enjoyed being apart of the body of believers there! I am truely blessed to know and love all those folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment