Dec 8, 2009

Copy Cat

This is from my good friend Natalee's blog:

I'm thankful.

That he turns my half-hearted stale prayers into shouts, into victory chants that usher in His Kingdom.

That my days, at times, that seem saturated in dull routine, are transformed into priestly activities; offerings.

That my limp worship attempts are now the sweet songs of a beloved child.

That my lack of faith is exchanged with the complete faith of Jesus.

That when I'm not thankful, He always is. On my behalf.

That we have a King that's coming, a Morning that will dawn, Who will wipe away all our tears.

That my boredom and apathy is exchanged with the jealous passion and zeal of our King Lover.

That my unfaithfulness is now wedded bliss.

My dryness, Springs of Living Water.

My unbelief into belief.

---------
What wonderous Love is this?

No comments:

Post a Comment