Dec 5, 2009

The Most Beautiful Christmas Tree

Today I am THANKFUL for Christmas!

I have a feeling that there will be a few more posts about Christmas in the near future.  I totally have the Christmas spirit after tonight.

I have been wanting to get my Christmas tree this week.  I didn't really want to go by myself to get a tree.  Well, it just wasn't working out for any of my friends to go with me.  I went Thursday night to look for a tree and just got really sad that I was doing it by myself.  So tonight, I went with Nick, Christmas tree shopping.  It was super fun and we found "the perfect tree".  It's bigger than I need but I ended up getting a pretty good deal on it - only $20!  I got a few new ornaments, some ornament hooks, and a few new lights.



It really is beautiful!

I am kind of embarrassed to admit this but there are 1,100 lights on the tree.  It really looks great.  We had a fun time out shopping and decorating the tree and listening to Christmas music.  It just makes me so happy to be all decorated for Christmas and in the Christmas spirit.  It really is "the most wonderful time of the year"!

I'm also working on getting my Christmas cards together.  Hopefully getting them out in the next week or two.   So be checking your mailbox!

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. looks great!!! glad you're in the "the spirit" and had company. i'm going to have to see that tree :)

    ReplyDelete