Dec 29, 2009

New Music

Today, I am THANKFUL for new music! I got some money for Christmas and am using it to get a few things that I've been wanting.  I got a pair of shoes, a shirt, and two new CDs.  I love new music. 

Today I bought John Mayer's new album, Battle Studies


And I bought the Avett Brothers new album, I and love and you.






I think John Mayer's hair looks stupid in this picture on this album cover.  I've been wanting this album for awhile. I was never a big John Mayer fan until I saw him live.  He's a good performer and an amazing guitar player!   After I saw him live, I bought his then new album Continuum.  It is FANTASTIC.  One of my all time favorite music selections.  I have hardly taken that CD out of my player for almost 3 years now.  It is just so good and I like every song on it.  I am enjoying Battle Studies so far.  Just chilling listening to it tonight.

I think the album cover for the Avetts is pretty weird too.  I love the Avetts.  I really started to enjoy them more after seeing them live too!  They're awesome!  My friend Andy turned me on to them and I've been listening to them for about 3 years now too! I'm excited about their new album.  I have already listened to it before buying it.  NPR had it featured on their website a couple of weeks ago and I kind of wore it out!  That's all I listened to at work all day for about a week.  So I'm excited about listening to it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment