Jan 3, 2010

New Year's Eve

I just had the best weekend of the year!!

It was fantastic, refreshing, encouraging and FUN FUN FUN!!!


Huge props to my friends Anna and Brad (above) for planning, organizing and cooking everything!



These are all the girls

It was so much fun.  We all got in at some point Thursday night.  There were 14 for Thursday night and 13 for the rest of the weekend.  There were 12 from Greenville, 2 from Knoxville.  My friend Kellye decided to join us for New Year's Eve. Anna had precooked dinner and it was great to just hang out.  We watched UT football, we hung out, we played Apples to Apples, we ate and we toasted to a New Year.  I had SUCH a great time!  We didn't do much the rest of the weekend. We watched football all day Friday and we had bbq pork, black eyed peas, and collard greens for dinner Friday night.  Saturday we went up to Gatlinburg, messed around for a bit, until we were frozen solid and then just hung out.  We played lots of games: Pop 5 (a Cranium game of sorts), Go Mental (very hard but thanks Joe for bringing it), Fishbowl (thanks Wes and Gillian for suggesting this)....SO fun and hilarious.  I haven't laughed as hard as I did this weekend.  It was fantastic!!  I loved every minute of it and was so sad to come home today!!

I'll post a whole group pic soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment