Mar 23, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things

I'm going to copy my friend Lindsey with this post but, this will be a post about some of the favorite things that I've been enjoying lately and I would say might be worth your time!  Actually - turns out that they're ALL food...Haha!  Guess that shows where my priorities are!

Diet Dr. Pepper.
I've been more than slightly addicted to this drink since my junior year in college.

Real Simple Magazine.  
I recently started reading this mag.  It's FAB and has great recipes, fashion tips, decorating tips and other fun things inside.


Food Network Magazine.
This is a pretty new magazine but it has a TON of really good recipes in it.  I've really enjoyed getting it and just renewed my subscription!


Arnold Sandwich Thins.
My mom got me onto these.  They're expensive but they're pretty good.  I think they're better than bread and I've been enjoying eating them!


Earth Fare.
Love this grocery store!  It's expensive but it's nice and fun because it's different and they have fun things like Chipotle Pimento Cheese! Yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment