Mar 30, 2010

Market Square

This post is specifically for Ashley Huffaker - my newest blog reader!


Market Square is a pretty fun place! There's always something interesting going on in Downtown Knoxville.  Market Square is home to a couple of fun shops and a couple of really good restaurants.  I went down there tonight with my friend Ashley and we had a rather interesting experience.  We had just finished dinner and I had a box of leftovers sitting next time while we were enjoying ice cream from Rita's.  This homeless guy with really long dreads and a guitar came over and said he would sing us a good song for my left overs.  Well his song was terrible but I gave him my left overs anyway.  Market Square is generally pretty safe but it's easy to get into a bad part of town quickly.  These guys were harmless.  There were probably 8 or 10 of them and they were all just standing around playing music.  There were a couple of guitars, a couple banjos and even a fiddle.

Other than that excitement - Ashley and I had a pretty fantastic time together!

No comments:

Post a Comment