Apr 6, 2010

Food Blogging

Today, I stumbled across a food blog while looking for a recipe online.  Wow!! I had no idea about the world of food blogging! I've recently become addicted to reading blogs - all types of blogs.  I have a lot of blogs on my Google Reader and add to them all the time - friends, artists, life coaches, others with good insight. I spent about 2 hours of my time today looking at food blogs.  I love to cook and even more than that, I love to eat!

I've mentioned before in My Favorite Things post about Real Simple Magazine and The Food Network Magazine and how much I've enjoyed cooking from them in the last year.  My latest successful cooking adventure was a Humingbird Cake.  It was SOOOooo good.  I made it for Easter this year for my family. Now this girl's food blog led me to discover about 10 other food blogs and an endless, ENDLESS supply of fabulous recipes. What a fantastic idea! I'm looking forward to cooking many new things!

1 comment:

  1. marie, you should check out the recipes from cooking light! i have one of their cookbooks and everything i've made has been delicious! and they're all really healthy and easy. hope you're doing well! ps. i have been subscribing to real simple for 2 years. i love it.

    ReplyDelete