Apr 4, 2010

Easter Weekend

Thoughts in my head, Easter Weekend 2010; Friday through Sunday:

Friday:
- Good Friday and Jesus suffering on the cross
- Do we really have to go to the hospital that early?
- Will everything be OK?
- Why is this person calling me?
- RETURN A PHONE CALL, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!
- Oh relief, a great report by the doctor
- How's Sam (the dog) doing by himself all day?
- This long weekend is nice.

Saturday:
- I love sleeping in.
- I hope Papa gets to see the doctor soon and come home.
- I love lunch with Nellie
- I just love Downtown Greenville...look at all these people out!
- It's a beautiful day!
- Tired...
- Looking forward to Hummingbird Cake tomorrow!!!

Sunday:
- Lunch with my family is great!
- I've really enjoyed being home.
- Heading back to Knoxville.
- Catching up with good friends
- Continuing the junk food eating fest...but that's all changing tomorrow :)
- and a quote from a friend about Easter, "When you get right down to it, it's the reason for the other 51 Sundays..."
- Remembering the death and resurrection of Jesus.  HE IS RISEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment