Dec 5, 2010

Cookies!

Recently, I haven't felt much like blogging.  More on that eventually...

But for now I'm baking cookies :)  The BEST COOKIES I've had in a while...



A few weeks ago I had one of these at Panera with my good friend Melissa.  Delicious! So I figured I could make them and they're just as good if not better, especially warm! Yummy!  I found this recipe on The Pioneer Woman's website - featured in her Cookie Week article. 

I found her webiste a few months ago when some friends told me about her love story.  It is a fabulous story and from what I hear they're about to publish it.  But in the meantime, she has a lot of great recipes and other stuff on her webiste and I like to take a peak at it every once in awhile.  Mel made this AMAZING Strawberry Shortcake last week that was out of this world!

1 comment:

  1. the cake was pretty yummy, if for no other reason than licking the bowl of cream cheese icing! can't wait to try the crinkles.

    ReplyDelete