Dec 5, 2010

Photo Catch-Up-Post

Wel,l since I aparently "fixed" my photo upload problem, I thought I'd upload some photos from this past fall.  (By fixed I mean that I had been composing my blog posts under the "Edit HTML" tab rather than the "Compose" tab and didn't have any of the links to help me actually compose my posts! I'm brilliant! )

Ok, this might get a little ridiculous!

JULY: Family Reunion - I have a huge wonderful beautiful family and we meet every other year at Litchfield Beach in SC to hang out for a week....sound like a little much? You would think so, but not with these folks! We come from: LA, San Diego, Texas, Washington DC, St. Louis, Florida, New Mexico, Oklahoma, South Carolina, and this year: Afghanistan.  Shout out to my Cousin Liz who definitely got the award for traveling the farthest to be there!


AUGUST: Lou and Steph get married in Canada! What a blast and so much fun to be apart of their day! I may have posted a few of these pictures but wanted to add some more of my favorites!


Me with the Bride




The Parents of the Groom



Bride and Groom - Rehersal Dinner

My Beautiful Momise



The Fam just after the Wedding Ceremony

SEPTEMBER: Caldwell's Third Birthday Party!!  She's growing up so fast!



These were the party favors - Hilarious!


My family (some of them) and Beth's family!
 OCTOBER: Boston with my good friend Nellie! We had such a great trip and pretty much saw the entire city in 3 1/2 days!


Boston Skyline
 
FENWAY PARK for a Red Sox Game!

Also in October: Joetta and Justin came down for a little Surprise Birthday party for Melissa! It was so good to be with all of them!

I love this ladies!


NOVEMBER: Mumford and Sons Concert - Also with Nellie! It was so good, they were fantastic live and had special guest Jerry Douglas come play the dobro with them! Even their opening bands were good!


Me with Nellie


Mumford


Mumford with opening bands and Jerry Douglas doing the encore!

Whew! I've been busy this fall! It's been a lot of good things amidst a lot of crappy things.  My heart is hurting and exhausted as I try to figure out what God is up to and what good things he has for me and wait through the not so good things.  Things that I know shape me and help me grow, I just wish there was an easier way sometimes.  For now though, I'm looking forward to the Holidays and enjoying being with my friends and family!




No comments:

Post a Comment