Jun 3, 2009

Fun Weekend Ahead

I'm so pumped about this coming weekend, I am having to keep myself from packing my bag today! I'll probably end up doing it last minute and forgetting some important stuff. But I'm excited to be out of town and hanging out with some fun people!

Things I'm looking forward to this weekend:

1) Friends: I have a lot of friends still in the Johnson City area and I am so looking forward to being there and visiting with them!
2) Blue Plum: Outdoor music festival downtown! There's always great music and fun times to be had at the Blue Plum!
3)Wedding: My friend Holly from Carson-Newman is getting married Saturday. Should be a great time too!
4) Cootie Browns: My FAVORITE restuarant in Johnson City. It's one of those places that you probably wouldn't stop unless you knew what you were getting yourself into but it is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment