Jun 8, 2009

Update

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for your continued love, support, and encouragement always but especially over the past several months. You are all wonderful family and friends and I dont know what I would do without you. I have already told some of you about this but, if you didn't know, this is the biggest news lately, I had an interview today in Johnson City, TN at an accounting firm there. I sent my resume there through a reference that I used to work for in Johnson City when I lived there for graduate school. This firm has a lot of connections with ETSU and in Johnson City. I have a couple of friends who work there and hopefully have had good things to say about me. A friend here in Greenville who is from JC is getting his dad to put in a good word for me (Thanks Brian S.)! Also, I am going to call some professors who have relationships with people in the firm and get them to put in a good word for me too! :) It helps to have friends in high places!! The interview went well. Their timeline for hiring is about 6-8 weeks it seems. Which feels like an eternity to say it may be the end of July when I ear anything from them, but I am sure that it will go by fast! They are interviewing a couple other people too. In the mean time, please continue to pray that if this is the right thing it will work out in the right time. Also, that if it doesn't work out, that I'll be OK with it.

Other than the interview I had a GREAT time in JC visiting friends. I was surprised at how much fun it was to be able to hang out with those people again! I had a wonderful time at the Blue Plum Festival and really enjoyed catching up with "old" friends :) Thanks Carshonda, Philip, Andy, Jared, Erin, Joseph and Raven for a fantastic weekend!


1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to hear it. I will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete