Jun 26, 2009

Thankful List

So, It's been a weird week and I was not having the greatest day yesterday and thought of all the good things in my life that I have to be thankful for even amidst all this other crap. In random order:

-My family - this is a quick way of saying: parents, brothers and their families, my niece and nephew, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins...
-My friends - College, Grad school, Greenville, others - you have no idea how thankful I am for friends...
-Jesus
-Grace
-A place to live
-interviews
-Interviews that provide hope
-Downtown Pres and the people there
-cell phones
-text messaging
-overnights to Knoxville
-this past Wednesday night
-radio
-live music
-exercise - gym, zumba, workouts with holly, iRun
-Birthdays
-Orange fingernail polish
-The beach

No comments:

Post a Comment