Aug 26, 2009

Life is Ridiculous

This week has been ridiculous.

This week I have forgotten:
1) My purse, in the grocery cart, in the parking lot of kroger, on sunday night at 8 PM. I didn't realize it until I got home BUT thankfully it was still there when I went back. Ridiculous.
2) My keys. I locked the door knob, closed it and walked out while my keys were on the kitchen counter. Ridiculous.

I have gotten some fun things accomplished. Well I dont know about fun.... I got a Tennessee Drivers License and a Tennessee license plate.

I'm SOoooo tired. Hoping for a mental health day Friday. Tomorrow is going to be CRAZY busy trying to get ahead so that I dont have to work Friday :) Hoping for a nice relaxing weekend with few plans...chillin with friends and hanging out.

1 comment:

  1. woohooo - tennessee resident! i gotta see that license pic. and u gotta make plans to see me this weekend

    ReplyDelete