Aug 14, 2009

Still Feeling Crazy

This week has been INSANE! I've been working in Crossville, which is about an hour from Knoxville and just on the other side of the Central Time Zone. We've been working 8-5:30 their time. We leave here at 8, get there at 8, work til 5 or 530 and get home around 730.

Wow, I'm tired.

Life is good though! I celebrated Nick's birthday last night with him and a bunch of his friends who just happen to be friends of mine too and it was so fun! We went to Litton's (best burgers in Knoxville) and then to the DGB, my fav! It was such a great time to hang out with friends and relax. I so needed that. Even though we stayed out til 1130 almost, it was so much fun! I am kind of paying for it today. We went into work early this morning to get some stuff done. I do not have anything to do tonight and that makes me so happy! :) I'm sitting in my pajamas. Just finished eating left over Thai food and am looking forward to watching a movie on TV or cleaning up my apartment. You wouldn't believe how messy it can get in one week without time to keep it up!

I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend!
Hope yours is great too!
LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment