Feb 16, 2010

Family

I am so THANKFUL for my family.

Tonight, I hung out with Anna and realized in talking with some other friends what a wonderful family I have! I mean, I've realized this before but I really do have an incredible family.  My parents both come from big families that are successful and wonderful people.  All of my parents siblings, as well as my parents and grandparents, are still married to their first spouse or were married until their spouse passed away.  My grandparents, parents, their siblings and my cousins are all fantastic people, college graduates and successful.  My brothers have taken my grandfather and father's business and have been wildy successful.  These are a few of the careers of my family members: teacher, minister, musician, famous chef, wanderer, real estate salesman, general contractor, general contractor, general contractor, salesman, woodworker, decorator, rocket scientist (seriously), nurse, engineer, accountant.

I come from a long line of great people.  I am so thankful to be apart of a such a great legacy. I am so thankful that my family loves me and cares for me in such a wonderful way.  I cannot express my thoughts for how much love I have in my heart for the people that I'm related too!

No comments:

Post a Comment