Feb 21, 2010

Gorgeous Weather in February

Today I am THANKFUL for a break from the snow and gorgeous weather in February!!!

A week ago it was snowing.  Today, it is approximately 65 degrees, beautiful and sunny!! It was the same yesterday and Friday.  I have taken total advantage of this.  Yesterday I was outside most of the day.  I slept super late, walked 4 miles, played tennis and drove around with the windows down.  It was TOO much fun! Today, I did exercise at the gym but then sat out on the back porch for awhile and enjoyed the sunshine.  I am getting ready to go meet some Greenville friends, Nancy and Jerry, for coffee while they pass through town on their way back to Greenville.  I plan to sit outside. :)  I am loving this weather and trying to enjoy it while it lasts - which is apparently only soon: tomorrow rainy with a high of 55 and it goes down from there for the rest of the week with highs equaling 43, 39, 34 with snow predicted on Thursday.  It really is ridiculous.  I know that this beautiful weather won't stick around for TOO long because it is still February but it sure is wonderful while it's here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment