Feb 6, 2010

RENTERS!!!

I am so THANKFUL today, just generally thankful....

Once again I am reminded that Jesus is in control.

Today, I have renters who signed a lease for my condo in Greenville.  You cannot imagine how relieved I feel.  I truly believe that no one knows how much this burden has been weighing on my shoulders.  I have lost countless hours of sleep, shed tears, and worried myself to near death for so many months.  I am so THANKFUL to be a landlord.  Never thought I'd be saying that!

I'll give a huge shout out to my dad for all of his help.  I had the condo listed with a real estate agent in Greenville since the week before Thanksgiving and she has not showed it one time.  I put an ad on Craig's List on Sunday, this past Sunday and my dad showed it twice this week!  The first person he showed it to was of questionable character but the second was a young couple that works at the hospital system.  I am just so relieved.  I cannot even being to tell you how much my heart has longed for this to happen.  I'm still pretty emotional about it. I have just been so stressed out about all this and cannot even being to tell you how much lighter I feel to be able to take a deep breath.

I do not have a single complaint about my life! I am enjoying Knoxville, friends here, work, and now the condo is rented.

I was talking to a friend of mine earlier today and was just remembering the events of the past year and a half:

1) Living in Greenville, working in Greenville - 2008
2) Buying a condo - October 31, 2008
3) Lost my job - November 4, 2008
4) Out of work for 8 months
5) New Job in Knoxville - July 8, 2009
6) Current renter moves out - September 2009
7) New Renters move in - February 2010

My how time flies...

Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment