Feb 22, 2010

Health

I am so THANKFUL for my good health.

I know of a lot of people who have health problems and it seems that I hear of more every day.  It makes me so thankful for the fact that I dont have to take any medication on a daily basis or have to go to the doctor on a regular basis - other than for check ups.  I'm not saying that I'm satisfied with my body (because who is ever satisfied with their body) but I am so relieved that I can wear a size smaller than I could 6 months ago and that I could go out walk four miles and play tennis when I feel like it.  It feels so good to be fit - not that I'm in perfect shape or anything but I'm active and healthy.  My body can tell a difference when I eat greasy food all week or when I dont exercise often.  I'm seriously missing the gym while I'm working out of town...Ok well I'm starting to sound like a workout/exercise freak so I'll go but I'm definitely enjoying exercising more lately :)

No comments:

Post a Comment