Feb 13, 2011

SC Weekend

I spent this past weekend in South Carolina with my family. I didn't have a real reason to go home but just wanted to get away and see my fam. I haven't been home since New Years/Dot's Birthday. It was good to see everyone and I did cover some bases - my parents, several aunts and uncles, my siblings and their wives, my nieces and nephew, Momise, and a couple other friends.

I enjoyed seeing everyone and being out of town :)



Also Just another note from my amazingly talented cousin :)

Fear of change is the most human of emotions. But it's also the most limiting of emotions. It keeps us stuck.

Knowing that positive change is possible - that there is always, always, always The And Way - is your first step toward crafting a fulfilling and happy life.

1 comment:

  1. i'm on michelle's email list now so i got the Either Or And post too. good stuff!

    ReplyDelete