Feb 27, 2011

Weekend Checklist

This was the first weekend in a while that I've been able to take a deep breath and actually relax a bit!

My whole working career people have told me that I would get over being able to sleep in til noon on Saturdays and I didn't think that would ever happen. I think it has sadly. The past few weekends I've been up before 8! But I do enjoy all the extra time that afford and it really makes the weekend feel so much longer. I think that if I really needed to sleep that I could but I have been able to get quite a bit of rest these last few weeks so I must be caught up!

This weekend I had a few things on my list of things that I wanted to do.

1.   Take care of first of the month bills for March.
2.   File my taxes.
3.   Relax.
4.   Sleep.
5.   Exercise.
6.   Get some new running shoes.
7.   Organize, organize, organize.
8.   Spend some time in The Word.
9.   Catch up with a few friends.

It is 7:05 PM on Sunday night and I have been able to accomplish all of that this weekend and not feel rushed or overwhelmed with responsibilities. I'm still working on the organization part of my life. That's really more of an ongoing struggle for me anyway.

In the mean time, I've been enjoying these folks:



The Civil Wars, Poison & Wine

No comments:

Post a Comment