Feb 6, 2011

Six on the Sixth

I am going to completely copy my friend Nellie and do something pretty similar on my blog!

6 Things I am loving about my life:

1. My new job. Friday, I actually had fun at work!
2. New friends that I'm making! Friends that I've known but am getting closer to.
3. My nieces and nephew in South Carolina. I MISS THEM! But love getting updated pictures!
4. Valentine's Day candy. Might be the only good thing that "holiday" is good for :)
5. Running! Never thought I'd say that. But I'm enjoying working toward the goal of my first 5K!
6. Losing weight! I'm down 2, yes 2, sizes in my pants/dresses since the summer!

I may have already mentioned this but this year is off to a pretty good start!

I am interested to see and excited about what this year has in store for me.

1 comment:

  1. Marie! TWO dress sizes?!? I knew you were looking GOOD, but that is awesome!!! I need to kick into gear again on the running thing. Haven't at all here, though doing a lot of power walking :-)
    Love the new blog title IMMENSELY. Well done!!
    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete