Apr 17, 2011

"Is Jesus in there?"



Approaching Easter Week, I can't help but think of Jesus. Today we, as Christians, celebrate Palm Sunday. The entrance of Jesus into Jerusalem. The celebration of his last week of life on earth. There are so many things about Easter that I enjoy - blooming azaleas, blooming dogwoods, gorgeous weather, spending time with family, eating...I could go on.  It's often easy to get wrapped up in other things: Easter Egg Hunts, Cadbury eggs, Peeps and Jelly Beans. My mom told me this week that my nephew H was participating in an Easter Egg Hunt and handed his Mom one of the eggs that he found and asked "Is Jesus in there?" I just thought that was HILARIOUS.

Seriously though, just a reminder to focus on Jesus and what he did for us as we celebrate his life and resurrection this week.

Can't wait to hear these words next Sunday: 


He is Risen...He is Risen Indeed

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reminder! We "passed the peace of Christ" today at church and the little girl beside me wasn't spoken to, apparently. Told her mom that she didn't get a "piece of Jesus." :) She's four years old! :)

    ReplyDelete