Jul 10, 2009

Adventures in Knoxville

I've been meaning to write all week but things have been INSANE! I haven't had a moment to myself. It's wearing me out. It's all be really great though! I had a great time with Diana on Monday and Tuesday. Her place is really cute and she lives in a great area in Maryville (Prounounced Mur-vul). Nick was a lot of help Monday afternoon while looking for a place to live. Monday there wasn't really a place that I was super excited about. I got up early Tuesday and went to run (so proud of myself) and started at 930 AM looking for a place to live. I visited 7 places and found my new home on my last visit!


It's a townhome close to work and in West Knoxville. It's about a mile from my friends, Matt and Whitney. It's in a great location. I hope you can see the pic of the outside I'm attaching. It's super cute. 2 bed 2 bath. The 'master suite' is upstairs with a washer and dryer.

Wednesday night and Thursday night I stayed with Matt and Whitney. It was great and close to work. They have a black lab puppy that's super cute. She's a mess and she's really sweet. Her name is Lady. I think she's probably sad tonight because I'm not there to keep her company!

Work is going good. All training all week. I'm looking forward to getting to work next week. I like the people that I'm working with and for, so that really helps! I just know it's going to be great!

I may write more later when I can think! :) I'm so tired - physically, emotionally and mentally - but its all from good things! Things are really falling into place and I give all the glory to God with Thanksgiving for his grace and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment